This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Integrated Camera for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Integrated Camera from your PCSunplusIT
. Check out here
where you can read more on SunplusIT. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Integrated Camera folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Integrated Camera by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Integrated Camera\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Integrated Camera's primary file takes around 93.70 KB (95952 bytes) and its name is un_dext.exe.
Integrated Camera is comprised of the following executables which take 2.36 MB (2476597
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Monitor.exe (1.64 MB)
- Monitor_XP.exe (277.16 KB)
- SPRemove.exe (83.66 KB)
- SPRemove_x64.exe (91.16 KB)
- SPSetup.exe (80.66 KB)
- uninstall.exe (110.07 KB)
- un_dext.exe (93.70 KB)
The current page applies to Integrated Camera version 18.104.22.168
alone. For other Integrated Camera versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Integrated Camera is an application released by SunplusIT. Some computer users try to erase this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Integrated Camera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Integrated Camera from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Integrated Camera or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Integrated Camera". If it is installed on your PC the Integrated Camera program will be found automatically. After you click Integrated Camera in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Integrated Camera, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Integrated Camera.
8. After uninstalling Integrated Camera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Integrated Camera that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Integrated Camera with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Integrated Camera by SunplusIT from your computer, we are not saying that Integrated Camera by SunplusIT is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Integrated Camera in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-15 06:57:47.103