This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Integrated Camera for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Integrated Camera from your PCSunplusIT
. More information about SunplusIT can be seen here
. Integrated Camera is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SunplusIT Integrated Camera folder, subject to the user's option. Integrated Camera's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SunplusIT Integrated Camera\uninstall.exe. Integrated Camera's primary file takes about 103.41 KB (105893 bytes) and is named uninstall.exe.
Integrated Camera is composed of the following executables which take 291.44 KB (298437
bytes) on disk:
- SPRemove.exe (92.52 KB)
- SPSetup.exe (95.52 KB)
- uninstall.exe (103.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19902
of Integrated Camera. You can find below info on other versions of Integrated Camera:
...click to view all...
Integrated Camera is an application marketed by SunplusIT. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Integrated Camera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Integrated Camera from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Integrated Camera or simply click the Search feature and type in "Integrated Camera". If it exists on your system the Integrated Camera program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Integrated Camera in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Integrated Camera, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Integrated Camera.
8. After uninstalling Integrated Camera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Integrated Camera that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Integrated Camera using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Integrated Camera by SunplusIT from your computer, we are not saying that Integrated Camera by SunplusIT is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Integrated Camera in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-13 23:22:12.717