Integrated Camera is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Integrated Camera from your computerSunplusIT
. More info about SunplusIT can be found here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Integrated Camera directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Integrated Camera\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Integrated Camera. The application's main executable file is called un_dext.exe and it has a size of 93.70 KB (95952 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Integrated Camera. They occupy about 2.36 MB (2476597
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Monitor.exe (1.64 MB)
- Monitor_XP.exe (277.16 KB)
- SPRemove.exe (83.66 KB)
- SPRemove_x64.exe (91.16 KB)
- SPSetup.exe (80.66 KB)
- uninstall.exe (110.07 KB)
- un_dext.exe (93.70 KB)
The current web page applies to Integrated Camera version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below a few links to other Integrated Camera releases:
...click to view all...
Integrated Camera is a program marketed by SunplusIT. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Integrated Camera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Integrated Camera with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Integrated Camera or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Integrated Camera". If it exists on your system the Integrated Camera app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Integrated Camera in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Integrated Camera, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Integrated Camera.
8. After removing Integrated Camera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Integrated Camera that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Integrated Camera using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Integrated Camera by SunplusIT from your PC, nor are we saying that Integrated Camera by SunplusIT is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Integrated Camera supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-03 00:32:52.617