Integrated Camera is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Integrated Camera from your PCSunplusIT
. Check out here
where you can get more info on SunplusIT. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Integrated Camera folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Integrated Camera\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Integrated Camera. The program's main executable file occupies 94.91 KB (97192 bytes) on disk and is labeled un_dext.exe.
The executables below are part of Integrated Camera. They take about 698.88 KB (715650
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Monitor.exe (252.87 KB)
- SPRemove.exe (72.87 KB)
- SPRemove_x64.exe (85.87 KB)
- SPSetup.exe (82.37 KB)
- uninstall.exe (109.99 KB)
- un_dext.exe (94.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Integrated Camera. You can find below a few links to other Integrated Camera releases:
...click to view all...
Integrated Camera is a program marketed by the software company SunplusIT. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Integrated Camera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Integrated Camera from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Integrated Camera or simply activate the Search field and type in "Integrated Camera". The Integrated Camera app will be found very quickly. After you select Integrated Camera in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Integrated Camera, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Integrated Camera.
8. After removing Integrated Camera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Integrated Camera that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Integrated Camera with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Integrated Camera by SunplusIT from your computer, nor are we saying that Integrated Camera by SunplusIT is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Integrated Camera in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 04:31:58.240