This info is about Integrated Camera for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Integrated Camera from your PCSunplusIT
. You can find out more on SunplusIT or check for application updates here
. Integrated Camera is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SunplusIT Integrated Camera directory, regulated by the user's option. You can remove Integrated Camera by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SunplusIT Integrated Camera\un_dext.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Integrated Camera's main file takes around 1.64 MB (1724000 bytes) and is named Monitor.exe.
Integrated Camera contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.86 MB (1948808
bytes) on disk.
- Monitor.exe (1.64 MB)
- SPRemove_x64.exe (102.59 KB)
- un_dext.exe (116.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Integrated Camera. For other Integrated Camera versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Integrated Camera is a program by SunplusIT. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall Integrated Camera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Integrated Camera using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Integrated Camera or simply click the Search field and type in "Integrated Camera". If it is installed on your PC the Integrated Camera application will be found very quickly. After you select Integrated Camera in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Integrated Camera, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Integrated Camera.
8. After uninstalling Integrated Camera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Integrated Camera that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Integrated Camera with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Integrated Camera by SunplusIT from your PC, nor are we saying that Integrated Camera by SunplusIT is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Integrated Camera supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-28 08:23:01.327