This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Integrated Camera for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Integrated Camera from your systemSunplusIT
. You can read more on SunplusIT or check for application updates here
. Integrated Camera is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Integrated Camera folder, subject to the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Integrated Camera is C:\Program Files (x86)\Integrated Camera\uninstall.exe. Integrated Camera's primary file takes about 94.91 KB (97192 bytes) and is named un_dext.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Integrated Camera. They take about 2.55 MB (2676925
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- inteReg.exe (192.87 KB)
- Monitor.exe (1.64 MB)
- Monitor_XP.exe (276.87 KB)
- SPRemove.exe (84.87 KB)
- SPRemove_x64.exe (92.37 KB)
- SPSetup.exe (82.37 KB)
- uninstall.exe (110.07 KB)
- un_dext.exe (94.91 KB)
The current web page applies to Integrated Camera version 18.104.22.168
alone. For more Integrated Camera versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Integrated Camera is an application marketed by SunplusIT. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Integrated Camera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Integrated Camera from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Integrated Camera or simply click the Search feature and type in "Integrated Camera". The Integrated Camera application will be found very quickly. When you select Integrated Camera in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Integrated Camera, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Integrated Camera.
8. After removing Integrated Camera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Integrated Camera which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Integrated Camera with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Integrated Camera by SunplusIT from your computer, nor are we saying that Integrated Camera by SunplusIT is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Integrated Camera in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 18:31:02.363