This page is about Integrated Camera for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Integrated Camera from your computerSunplusIT
. More info about SunplusIT can be read here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Integrated Camera directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Integrated Camera is C:\Program Files (x86)\Integrated Camera\uninstall.exe. un_dext.exe is the Integrated Camera's primary executable file and it occupies around 94.91 KB (97192 bytes) on disk.
Integrated Camera contains of the executables below. They take 714.62 KB (731773
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Monitor.exe (268.87 KB)
- SPRemove.exe (72.87 KB)
- SPRemove_x64.exe (85.87 KB)
- SPSetup.exe (82.20 KB)
- uninstall.exe (109.91 KB)
- un_dext.exe (94.91 KB)
This info is about Integrated Camera version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Integrated Camera:
...click to view all...
Integrated Camera is a program by the software company SunplusIT. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Integrated Camera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Integrated Camera with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Integrated Camera or simply activate the Search field and type in "Integrated Camera". If it exists on your system the Integrated Camera program will be found automatically. When you click Integrated Camera in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Integrated Camera, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Integrated Camera.
8. After removing Integrated Camera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Integrated Camera that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Integrated Camera using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Integrated Camera by SunplusIT from your computer, nor are we saying that Integrated Camera by SunplusIT is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Integrated Camera supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 08:37:33.720