This page is about Integrated Camera for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Integrated Camera from your computerSunplusIT
. More info about SunplusIT can be read here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Integrated Camera directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Integrated Camera is C:\Program Files (x86)\Integrated Camera\uninstall.exe. un_dext.exe is the Integrated Camera's primary executable file and it occupies around 94.91 KB (97192 bytes) on disk.
Integrated Camera contains of the executables below. They take 714.62 KB (731773
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Monitor.exe (268.87 KB)
- SPRemove.exe (72.87 KB)
- SPRemove_x64.exe (85.87 KB)
- SPSetup.exe (82.20 KB)
- uninstall.exe (109.91 KB)
- un_dext.exe (94.91 KB)
This info is about Integrated Camera version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Integrated Camera:
...click to view all...
Integrated Camera is a program by the software company SunplusIT. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Integrated Camera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Integrated Camera with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Integrated Camera or simply click the Search field and type in "Integrated Camera". If it is installed on your PC the Integrated Camera application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Integrated Camera in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Integrated Camera, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Integrated Camera.
8. After removing Integrated Camera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Integrated Camera that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Integrated Camera using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Integrated Camera by SunplusIT from your computer, nor are we saying that Integrated Camera by SunplusIT is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Integrated Camera supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 08:37:33.720