This info is about Integrated Camera for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Integrated Camera from your PCSunplusIT
. You can find out more on SunplusIT or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SunplusIT Integrated Camera directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\SunplusIT Integrated Camera\un_dext.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Integrated Camera. SPRemove_x64.exe is the Integrated Camera's main executable file and it occupies approximately 97.50 KB (99840 bytes) on disk.
Integrated Camera is composed of the following executables which occupy 209.35 KB (214376
bytes) on disk:
- SPRemove_x64.exe (97.50 KB)
- un_dext.exe (111.85 KB)
The current web page applies to Integrated Camera version 220.127.116.11
only. Click on the links below for other Integrated Camera versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Integrated Camera you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Integrated Camera:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SunplusIT Integrated Camera
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Sunplus SPUVCb
Integrated Camera is an application by the software company SunplusIT. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Integrated Camera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Integrated Camera from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Integrated Camera or simply click the Search field and type in "Integrated Camera". The Integrated Camera program will be found very quickly. After you select Integrated Camera in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Integrated Camera, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Integrated Camera.
8. After removing Integrated Camera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Integrated Camera which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Integrated Camera with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Integrated Camera by SunplusIT from your computer, we are not saying that Integrated Camera by SunplusIT is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Integrated Camera in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 20:37:08.260