Integrated Camera is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Integrated Camera from your PCSunplusIT
. Take a look here
for more information on SunplusIT. Integrated Camera is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SunplusIT Integrated Camera directory, subject to the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Integrated Camera is C:\Program Files (x86)\SunplusIT Integrated Camera\un_dext.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.64 MB (1715232 bytes) on disk and is labeled Monitor.exe.
Integrated Camera installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.83 MB (1922504
bytes) on disk.
- Monitor.exe (1.64 MB)
- SPRemove_x64.exe (94.03 KB)
- un_dext.exe (108.38 KB)
This page is about Integrated Camera version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below a few links to other Integrated Camera versions:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Integrated Camera you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Integrated Camera:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SunplusIT Integrated Camera
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Sunplus SPUVCb
Integrated Camera is an application by the software company SunplusIT. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Integrated Camera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Integrated Camera from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Integrated Camera or simply click the Search feature and type in "Integrated Camera". If it is installed on your PC the Integrated Camera app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Integrated Camera in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Integrated Camera, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Integrated Camera.
8. After removing Integrated Camera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Integrated Camera which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Integrated Camera using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Integrated Camera by SunplusIT from your computer, nor are we saying that Integrated Camera by SunplusIT is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Integrated Camera in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-15 03:49:42.393