This web page contains complete information on how to remove Integrated Camera for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Integrated Camera from your systemSunplusIT
. You can find out more on SunplusIT or check for application updates here
. Usually the Integrated Camera program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Integrated Camera directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Integrated Camera is C:\Program Files (x86)\Integrated Camera\uninstall.exe. un_dext.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 94.91 KB (97192 bytes) on disk.
Integrated Camera contains of the executables below. They take 714.62 KB (731773
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Monitor.exe (268.87 KB)
- SPRemove.exe (72.87 KB)
- SPRemove_x64.exe (85.87 KB)
- SPSetup.exe (82.20 KB)
- uninstall.exe (109.91 KB)
- un_dext.exe (94.91 KB)
This data is about Integrated Camera version 3.3.5.09
only. For other Integrated Camera versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Integrated Camera is an application marketed by the software company SunplusIT. Some people want to remove this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Integrated Camera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Integrated Camera using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Integrated Camera or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Integrated Camera". If it is installed on your PC the Integrated Camera application will be found automatically. When you click Integrated Camera in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Integrated Camera, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Integrated Camera.
8. After uninstalling Integrated Camera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Integrated Camera which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Integrated Camera using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Integrated Camera by SunplusIT from your PC, we are not saying that Integrated Camera by SunplusIT is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Integrated Camera in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 06:35:14.163