Integrated Camera is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Integrated Camera from your PCSunplusIT
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on SunplusIT. Usually the Integrated Camera program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SunplusIT Integrated Camera folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Integrated Camera is C:\Program Files (x86)\SunplusIT Integrated Camera\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 120.39 KB (123280 bytes) on disk and is titled un_dext.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Integrated Camera. They occupy about 2.15 MB (2257949
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Monitor.exe (1.64 MB)
- SPRemove.exe (100.54 KB)
- SPRemove_x64.exe (106.04 KB)
- SPSetup.exe (103.41 KB)
- uninstall.exe (99.93 KB)
- un_dext.exe (120.39 KB)
This data is about Integrated Camera version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below a few links to other Integrated Camera releases:
...click to view all...
Integrated Camera is a program released by the software company SunplusIT. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Integrated Camera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Integrated Camera from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Integrated Camera or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Integrated Camera". If it exists on your system the Integrated Camera program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Integrated Camera in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Integrated Camera, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Integrated Camera.
8. After removing Integrated Camera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Integrated Camera which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Integrated Camera with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Integrated Camera by SunplusIT from your PC, we are not saying that Integrated Camera by SunplusIT is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Integrated Camera in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:40:36.303