You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Integrated Camera for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Integrated Camera from your computerSunplusIT
. Further information on SunplusIT can be seen here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Integrated Camera folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Integrated Camera by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Integrated Camera\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Integrated Camera's main file takes around 93.70 KB (95952 bytes) and is named un_dext.exe.
Integrated Camera contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.37 MB (2481205
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Monitor.exe (1.64 MB)
- Monitor_XP.exe (277.16 KB)
- SPRemove.exe (83.66 KB)
- SPRemove_x64.exe (91.16 KB)
- SPSetup.exe (84.66 KB)
- uninstall.exe (110.07 KB)
- un_dext.exe (93.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Integrated Camera. You can find below info on other releases of Integrated Camera:
...click to view all...
Integrated Camera is an application released by SunplusIT. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Integrated Camera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Integrated Camera using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Integrated Camera or simply click the Search feature and type in "Integrated Camera". The Integrated Camera program will be found automatically. After you select Integrated Camera in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Integrated Camera, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Integrated Camera.
8. After uninstalling Integrated Camera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Integrated Camera that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Integrated Camera with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Integrated Camera by SunplusIT from your PC, we are not saying that Integrated Camera by SunplusIT is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Integrated Camera in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 10:26:50.220