Integrated Camera is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Integrated Camera from your systemSunplusIT
. Go over here
where you can get more info on SunplusIT. Integrated Camera is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Integrated Camera folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Integrated Camera\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Integrated Camera. The program's main executable file is labeled un_dext.exe and occupies 94.91 KB (97192 bytes).
Integrated Camera is composed of the following executables which take 2.36 MB (2479383
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Monitor.exe (1.64 MB)
- Monitor_XP.exe (276.87 KB)
- SPRemove.exe (84.87 KB)
- SPRemove_x64.exe (92.37 KB)
- SPSetup.exe (82.37 KB)
- uninstall.exe (110.02 KB)
- un_dext.exe (94.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Integrated Camera. You can find below info on other application versions of Integrated Camera:
...click to view all...
Integrated Camera is an application marketed by SunplusIT. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Integrated Camera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Integrated Camera from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Integrated Camera or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Integrated Camera". If it is installed on your PC the Integrated Camera application will be found automatically. After you select Integrated Camera in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Integrated Camera, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Integrated Camera.
8. After uninstalling Integrated Camera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Integrated Camera which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Integrated Camera with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Integrated Camera by SunplusIT from your computer, nor are we saying that Integrated Camera by SunplusIT is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Integrated Camera in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 17:32:35.377