Integrated Camera is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Integrated Camera from your PCSunplusIT
. Open here
for more info on SunplusIT. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Integrated Camera folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Integrated Camera by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Integrated Camera\uninstall.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. un_dext.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 93.70 KB (95952 bytes) on disk.
Integrated Camera installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.36 MB (2471943
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Monitor.exe (1.64 MB)
- Monitor_XP.exe (275.66 KB)
- SPRemove.exe (83.66 KB)
- SPRemove_x64.exe (91.16 KB)
- SPSetup.exe (81.16 KB)
- uninstall.exe (110.02 KB)
- un_dext.exe (93.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Integrated Camera. For other Integrated Camera versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Integrated Camera is an application offered by the software company SunplusIT. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to uninstall Integrated Camera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Integrated Camera from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Integrated Camera or simply click the Search field and type in "Integrated Camera". If it exists on your system the Integrated Camera application will be found very quickly. After you select Integrated Camera in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Integrated Camera, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Integrated Camera.
8. After uninstalling Integrated Camera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Integrated Camera that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Integrated Camera with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Integrated Camera by SunplusIT from your PC, nor are we saying that Integrated Camera by SunplusIT is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Integrated Camera in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 19:20:39.790