You can find below details on how to uninstall Integrated Camera for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Integrated Camera from your PCSunplusIT
. You can find out more on SunplusIT or check for application updates here
. Integrated Camera is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Integrated Camera directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Integrated Camera\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Integrated Camera. Integrated Camera's primary file takes about 93.70 KB (95952 bytes) and its name is un_dext.exe.
The executable files below are part of Integrated Camera. They occupy about 2.55 MB (2677461
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- inteReg.exe (191.66 KB)
- Monitor.exe (1.64 MB)
- Monitor_XP.exe (277.16 KB)
- SPRemove.exe (83.66 KB)
- SPRemove_x64.exe (91.16 KB)
- SPSetup.exe (84.66 KB)
- uninstall.exe (110.07 KB)
- un_dext.exe (93.70 KB)
The current web page applies to Integrated Camera version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other Integrated Camera versions:
...click to view all...
Integrated Camera is a program offered by the software company SunplusIT. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Integrated Camera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Integrated Camera from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Integrated Camera or simply click the Search field and type in "Integrated Camera". If it is installed on your PC the Integrated Camera app will be found very quickly. After you select Integrated Camera in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Integrated Camera, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Integrated Camera.
8. After removing Integrated Camera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Integrated Camera which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Integrated Camera using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Integrated Camera by SunplusIT from your computer, we are not saying that Integrated Camera by SunplusIT is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Integrated Camera in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-25 20:33:45.410