This info is about Integrated Camera for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Integrated Camera from your PCSunplusIT
. More information on SunplusIT can be found here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SunplusIT Integrated Camera folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\SunplusIT Integrated Camera\un_dext.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Integrated Camera. Integrated Camera's primary file takes around 97.48 KB (99816 bytes) and is called SPRemove_x64.exe.
Integrated Camera contains of the executables below. They take 209.30 KB (214328
bytes) on disk.
- SPRemove_x64.exe (97.48 KB)
- un_dext.exe (111.83 KB)
This data is about Integrated Camera version 184.108.40.206
alone. Click on the links below for other Integrated Camera versions:
...click to view all...
Integrated Camera is an application released by the software company SunplusIT. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove Integrated Camera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Integrated Camera from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Integrated Camera or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Integrated Camera". If it exists on your system the Integrated Camera app will be found automatically. When you select Integrated Camera in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Integrated Camera, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Integrated Camera.
8. After uninstalling Integrated Camera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Integrated Camera that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Integrated Camera with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Integrated Camera by SunplusIT from your computer, we are not saying that Integrated Camera by SunplusIT is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Integrated Camera supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 14:13:20.203