CCC Help Portuguese
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your systemATI
. More information on ATI can be found here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Portuguese on ATI's web page. CCC Help Portuguese is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Portuguese installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.09 MB (3240960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Portuguese version 2011.0630.0015.41755
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Portuguese versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is an application offered by the software company ATI. Some users decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Portuguese or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". The CCC Help Portuguese program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help Portuguese in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Portuguese, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Portuguese that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Portuguese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Portuguese by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Portuguese by ATI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Portuguese supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 09:19:30.530