Ask Toolbar Updater
This page is about Ask Toolbar Updater for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater from your computerAsk.com
. Open here
for more information on Ask.com. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\Updater directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Ask Toolbar Updater is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\Updater\Updater.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Updater.exe is the Ask Toolbar Updater's main executable file and it takes about 1.57 MB (1646216 bytes) on disk.
Ask Toolbar Updater is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.57 MB (1646216
bytes) on disk:
This web page is about Ask Toolbar Updater version 184.108.40.206882
only. For more Ask Toolbar Updater versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Ask Toolbar Updater from your computer.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Ask Toolbar Updater is an application marketed by the software company Ask.com. Frequently, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Ask Toolbar Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Ask Toolbar Updater from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ask Toolbar Updater or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ask Toolbar Updater". If it exists on your system the Ask Toolbar Updater app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Ask Toolbar Updater in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Ask Toolbar Updater, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater.
8. After removing Ask Toolbar Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Ask Toolbar Updater which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ask Toolbar Updater with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ask Toolbar Updater by Ask.com from your PC, we are not saying that Ask Toolbar Updater by Ask.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ask Toolbar Updater in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 11:25:42.080