Ask Toolbar Updater
This web page is about Ask Toolbar Updater for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater from your PCAsk.com
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Ask.com. Ask Toolbar Updater is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\Updater folder, regulated by the user's decision. Ask Toolbar Updater's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\Updater\Updater.exe -uninstall. The application's main executable file is named Updater.exe and occupies 1.57 MB (1645256 bytes).
Ask Toolbar Updater is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.57 MB (1645256
bytes) on disk:
This info is about Ask Toolbar Updater version 220.127.116.11235
alone. You can find here a few links to other Ask Toolbar Updater releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Ask Toolbar Updater is a program marketed by Ask.com. Some people decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Ask Toolbar Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Ask Toolbar Updater from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Ask Toolbar Updater or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ask Toolbar Updater". The Ask Toolbar Updater app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Ask Toolbar Updater in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ask Toolbar Updater, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater.
8. After uninstalling Ask Toolbar Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ask Toolbar Updater that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ask Toolbar Updater with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Ask Toolbar Updater by Ask.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Ask Toolbar Updater by Ask.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ask Toolbar Updater supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-08 16:59:32.110