Ask Toolbar Updater
Ask Toolbar Updater is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater from your computerAsk.com
. You can read more on Ask.com or check for application updates here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Ask.com\Updater directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Ask Toolbar Updater by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Ask.com\Updater\Updater.exe -uninstall. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Ask Toolbar Updater's main file takes about 1.57 MB (1648048 bytes) and its name is Updater.exe.
Ask Toolbar Updater installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.57 MB (1648048
bytes) on disk.
You can find below a few links to other Ask Toolbar Updater versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Ask Toolbar Updater is a program released by the software company Ask.com. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Ask Toolbar Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Ask Toolbar Updater or simply click the Search field and type in "Ask Toolbar Updater". If it exists on your system the Ask Toolbar Updater app will be found very quickly. After you select Ask Toolbar Updater in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Ask Toolbar Updater, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater.
8. After uninstalling Ask Toolbar Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Ask Toolbar Updater which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ask Toolbar Updater with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater by Ask.com from your computer, we are not saying that Ask Toolbar Updater by Ask.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-21 23:31:29.783