Ask Toolbar Updater
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater from your PCAsk.com
. More info about Ask.com can be seen here
. Ask Toolbar Updater is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\Updater folder, depending on the user's decision. You can remove Ask Toolbar Updater by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\Updater\Updater.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled Updater.exe and it has a size of 1.57 MB (1645856 bytes).
Ask Toolbar Updater contains of the executables below. They take 1.57 MB (1645856
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Ask Toolbar Updater version 126.96.36.199141
alone. You can find here a few links to other Ask Toolbar Updater releases:
...click to view all...
Ask Toolbar Updater is an application marketed by the software company Ask.com. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove Ask Toolbar Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Ask Toolbar Updater or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ask Toolbar Updater". If it is installed on your PC the Ask Toolbar Updater application will be found very quickly. When you click Ask Toolbar Updater in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Ask Toolbar Updater, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ask Toolbar Updater.
8. After uninstalling Ask Toolbar Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Ask Toolbar Updater which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ask Toolbar Updater with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater by Ask.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Ask Toolbar Updater by Ask.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 20:58:54.273