Ask Toolbar Updater
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater from your computerAsk.com
. Open here
where you can read more on Ask.com. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\Updater folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Ask Toolbar Updater is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\Updater\Updater.exe -uninstall. Updater.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.50 MB (1573576 bytes) on disk.
Ask Toolbar Updater installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.50 MB (1573576
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Ask Toolbar Updater version 188.8.131.52485
only. You can find below a few links to other Ask Toolbar Updater releases:
...click to view all...
Ask Toolbar Updater is an application released by Ask.com. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Ask Toolbar Updater from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ask Toolbar Updater or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ask Toolbar Updater". The Ask Toolbar Updater app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Ask Toolbar Updater in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Ask Toolbar Updater, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater.
8. After removing Ask Toolbar Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ask Toolbar Updater which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ask Toolbar Updater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater by Ask.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Ask Toolbar Updater by Ask.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-18 19:06:08.660