Ask Toolbar Updater
Ask Toolbar Updater is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater from your systemAsk.com
. You can read more on Ask.com or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\Updater folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Ask Toolbar Updater is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\Updater\Updater.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.50 MB (1573584 bytes) on disk and is labeled Updater.exe.
Ask Toolbar Updater contains of the executables below. They take 1.50 MB (1573584
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Ask Toolbar Updater version 188.8.131.52781
alone. Click on the links below for other Ask Toolbar Updater versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Ask Toolbar Updater.Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Ask.com\Updater\Updater.exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Ask.com\Updater\
Ask Toolbar Updater is an application released by Ask.com. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase Ask Toolbar Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Ask Toolbar Updater from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Ask Toolbar Updater or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ask Toolbar Updater". If it exists on your system the Ask Toolbar Updater app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Ask Toolbar Updater in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Ask Toolbar Updater, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ask Toolbar Updater.
8. After removing Ask Toolbar Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ask Toolbar Updater which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ask Toolbar Updater with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater by Ask.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Ask Toolbar Updater by Ask.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 06:41:16.747