Ask Toolbar Updater
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater from your PCAsk.com
. Check out here
for more information on Ask.com. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Ask.com\Updater folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Ask.com\Updater\Updater.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Ask Toolbar Updater's main file takes about 1.53 MB (1609416 bytes) and is named Updater.exe.
Ask Toolbar Updater installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.53 MB (1609416
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Ask Toolbar Updater version 188.8.131.5230
alone. For more Ask Toolbar Updater versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Ask Toolbar Updater is a program marketed by Ask.com. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove Ask Toolbar Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Ask Toolbar Updater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Ask Toolbar Updater or simply click the Search field and type in "Ask Toolbar Updater". The Ask Toolbar Updater program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Ask Toolbar Updater in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Ask Toolbar Updater, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ask Toolbar Updater.
8. After uninstalling Ask Toolbar Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Ask Toolbar Updater that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ask Toolbar Updater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Ask Toolbar Updater by Ask.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Ask Toolbar Updater by Ask.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ask Toolbar Updater in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-24 23:41:37.727