Ask Toolbar Updater
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater from your computerAsk.com
. More information about Ask.com can be read here
. Ask Toolbar Updater is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\Updater folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\Updater\Updater.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.57 MB (1646216 bytes) on disk and is called Updater.exe.
Ask Toolbar Updater is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.57 MB (1646216
bytes) on disk:
This web page is about Ask Toolbar Updater version 126.96.36.199191
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Ask Toolbar Updater:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.The files below are left behind on your disk by Ask Toolbar Updater's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Orbit\icon\Ask Toolbar Updater.ico
Ask Toolbar Updater is a program by the software company Ask.com. Some computer users choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Ask Toolbar Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Ask Toolbar Updater with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Ask Toolbar Updater or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ask Toolbar Updater". If it is installed on your PC the Ask Toolbar Updater program will be found very quickly. After you select Ask Toolbar Updater in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Ask Toolbar Updater, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ask Toolbar Updater.
8. After removing Ask Toolbar Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ask Toolbar Updater that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ask Toolbar Updater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ask Toolbar Updater by Ask.com from your computer, we are not saying that Ask Toolbar Updater by Ask.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ask Toolbar Updater in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:37:25.950