Ask Toolbar Updater
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater from your systemAsk.com
. More information about Ask.com can be read here
. Ask Toolbar Updater is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\Updater folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\Updater\Updater.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.57 MB (1646216 bytes) on disk and is called Updater.exe.
Ask Toolbar Updater is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.57 MB (1646216
bytes) on disk:
This web page is about Ask Toolbar Updater version 22.214.171.124191
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Ask Toolbar Updater:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Registry keys:
Ask Toolbar Updater is a program released by the software company Ask.com. Some users decide to erase it. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Ask Toolbar Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Ask Toolbar Updater with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Ask Toolbar Updater or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ask Toolbar Updater". If it exists on your system the Ask Toolbar Updater application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Ask Toolbar Updater in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Ask Toolbar Updater, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater.
8. After removing Ask Toolbar Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Ask Toolbar Updater which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ask Toolbar Updater with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ask Toolbar Updater by Ask.com from your computer, we are not saying that Ask Toolbar Updater by Ask.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ask Toolbar Updater supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:37:25.950