Ask Toolbar Updater
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Ask Toolbar Updater for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater from your computerAsk.com
. More info about Ask.com can be seen here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Ask.com\Updater directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Ask Toolbar Updater is C:\Program Files\Ask.com\Updater\Updater.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Updater.exe is the Ask Toolbar Updater's primary executable file and it takes about 1.33 MB (1391272 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Ask Toolbar Updater. They occupy about 1.33 MB (1391272
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Ask Toolbar Updater version 184.108.40.20607
alone. You can find here a few links to other Ask Toolbar Updater versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
Ask Toolbar Updater is a program offered by the software company Ask.com. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to remove Ask Toolbar Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Ask Toolbar Updater from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Ask Toolbar Updater or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ask Toolbar Updater". The Ask Toolbar Updater application will be found very quickly. After you select Ask Toolbar Updater in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Ask Toolbar Updater, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater.
8. After uninstalling Ask Toolbar Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Ask Toolbar Updater that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ask Toolbar Updater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Ask Toolbar Updater by Ask.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Ask Toolbar Updater by Ask.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Ask Toolbar Updater in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:39:00.610