Ask Toolbar Updater
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Ask Toolbar Updater for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater from your PCAsk.com
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Ask.com. Usually the Ask Toolbar Updater program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\Updater directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Ask Toolbar Updater is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\Updater\Updater.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Updater.exe is the Ask Toolbar Updater's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.49 MB (1564872 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Ask Toolbar Updater. They take about 1.49 MB (1564872
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20621
of Ask Toolbar Updater. You can find below info on other releases of Ask Toolbar Updater:
...click to view all...
Ask Toolbar Updater has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
Ask Toolbar Updater is a program by the software company Ask.com. Some users choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Ask Toolbar Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Ask Toolbar Updater from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Ask Toolbar Updater or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ask Toolbar Updater". If it is installed on your PC the Ask Toolbar Updater app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Ask Toolbar Updater in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ask Toolbar Updater, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ask Toolbar Updater.
8. After removing Ask Toolbar Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Ask Toolbar Updater which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ask Toolbar Updater with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ask Toolbar Updater by Ask.com from your PC, we are not saying that Ask Toolbar Updater by Ask.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ask Toolbar Updater in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 15:00:06.550