Ask Toolbar Updater
Ask Toolbar Updater is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater from your systemAsk.com
. Open here
where you can find out more on Ask.com. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\Updater folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Ask Toolbar Updater is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\Updater\Updater.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Ask Toolbar Updater's primary file takes around 1.57 MB (1644744 bytes) and its name is Updater.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Ask Toolbar Updater. They occupy 1.57 MB (1644744
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5289
of Ask Toolbar Updater. Click on the links below for other Ask Toolbar Updater versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Ask Toolbar Updater we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Ask Toolbar Updater is an application offered by Ask.com. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Ask Toolbar Updater or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ask Toolbar Updater". The Ask Toolbar Updater app will be found very quickly. When you select Ask Toolbar Updater in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Ask Toolbar Updater, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater.
8. After uninstalling Ask Toolbar Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ask Toolbar Updater that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ask Toolbar Updater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater by Ask.com from your computer, we are not saying that Ask Toolbar Updater by Ask.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 18:20:04.833