Ask Toolbar Updater
Ask Toolbar Updater is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater from your computerAsk.com
. More data about Ask.com can be seen here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Ask.com\Updater directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. Ask Toolbar Updater's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Ask.com\Updater\Updater.exe -uninstall. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.57 MB (1648048 bytes) on disk and is called Updater.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Ask Toolbar Updater. They take 1.57 MB (1648048
bytes) on disk.
This data is about Ask Toolbar Updater version 126.96.36.199081
only. For other Ask Toolbar Updater versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Ask Toolbar Updater is an application released by Ask.com. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Ask Toolbar Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Ask Toolbar Updater or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ask Toolbar Updater". If it exists on your system the Ask Toolbar Updater application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Ask Toolbar Updater in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Ask Toolbar Updater, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ask Toolbar Updater.
8. After removing Ask Toolbar Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Ask Toolbar Updater that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ask Toolbar Updater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ask Toolbar Updater by Ask.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Ask Toolbar Updater by Ask.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Ask Toolbar Updater supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-10 14:12:20.423