Ask Toolbar Updater
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater from your systemAsk.com
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Ask.com. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\Updater directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\Updater\Updater.exe -uninstall. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Updater.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.64 MB (1719944 bytes) on disk.
Ask Toolbar Updater contains of the executables below. They take 1.64 MB (1719944
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Ask Toolbar Updater version 184.108.40.206067
only. You can find below a few links to other Ask Toolbar Updater versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Ask Toolbar Updater is an application offered by Ask.com. Some users decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove Ask Toolbar Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Ask Toolbar Updater from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Ask Toolbar Updater or simply click the Search field and type in "Ask Toolbar Updater". The Ask Toolbar Updater application will be found very quickly. When you click Ask Toolbar Updater in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ask Toolbar Updater, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater.
8. After removing Ask Toolbar Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Ask Toolbar Updater that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ask Toolbar Updater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater by Ask.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Ask Toolbar Updater by Ask.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-18 15:24:39.520