Ask Toolbar Updater
This info is about Ask Toolbar Updater for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater from your systemAsk.com
. Additional info about Ask.com can be found here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Ask.com\Updater folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Ask.com\Updater\Updater.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater. Updater.exe is the Ask Toolbar Updater's main executable file and it takes circa 1.64 MB (1721480 bytes) on disk.
Ask Toolbar Updater installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.64 MB (1721480
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Ask Toolbar Updater version 184.108.40.206269
alone. You can find here a few links to other Ask Toolbar Updater releases:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Ask Toolbar Updater is an application marketed by Ask.com. Some users choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove Ask Toolbar Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ask Toolbar Updater or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ask Toolbar Updater". If it is installed on your PC the Ask Toolbar Updater program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Ask Toolbar Updater in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ask Toolbar Updater, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater.
8. After removing Ask Toolbar Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Ask Toolbar Updater that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ask Toolbar Updater with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Ask Toolbar Updater by Ask.com from your PC, we are not saying that Ask Toolbar Updater by Ask.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ask Toolbar Updater supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 18:15:03.997