Ask Toolbar Updater
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater from your computerAsk.com
. Open here
for more information on Ask.com. Usually the Ask Toolbar Updater application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Ask.com\Updater directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Ask.com\Updater\Updater.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Ask Toolbar Updater. Updater.exe is the Ask Toolbar Updater's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.64 MB (1721776 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Ask Toolbar Updater. They occupy an average of 1.64 MB (1721776
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199828
of Ask Toolbar Updater. Click on the links below for other Ask Toolbar Updater versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Ask Toolbar Updater is a program released by the software company Ask.com. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Ask Toolbar Updater from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Ask Toolbar Updater or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ask Toolbar Updater". If it exists on your system the Ask Toolbar Updater program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Ask Toolbar Updater in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ask Toolbar Updater, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater.
8. After removing Ask Toolbar Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ask Toolbar Updater that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ask Toolbar Updater with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater by Ask.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Ask Toolbar Updater by Ask.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:56:11.813