Ask Toolbar Updater
This info is about Ask Toolbar Updater for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater from your PCAsk.com
. Go over here
for more information on Ask.com. Ask Toolbar Updater is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Ask.com\Updater folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files\Ask.com\Updater\Updater.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Ask Toolbar Updater. The program's main executable file is labeled Updater.exe and its approximative size is 1.57 MB (1648048 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Ask Toolbar Updater. They take about 1.57 MB (1648048
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.116
of Ask Toolbar Updater. Click on the links below for other Ask Toolbar Updater versions:
...click to view all...
Ask Toolbar Updater has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
Ask Toolbar Updater is an application by the software company Ask.com. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Ask Toolbar Updater from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ask Toolbar Updater or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ask Toolbar Updater". If it exists on your system the Ask Toolbar Updater application will be found automatically. When you select Ask Toolbar Updater in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Ask Toolbar Updater, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ask Toolbar Updater.
8. After uninstalling Ask Toolbar Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Ask Toolbar Updater which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ask Toolbar Updater with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater by Ask.com from your computer, we are not saying that Ask Toolbar Updater by Ask.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-03 22:42:05.930