Ask Toolbar Updater
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater from your PCAsk.com
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Ask.com. Usually the Ask Toolbar Updater application is found in the C:\Program Files\Ask.com\Updater folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Ask.com\Updater\Updater.exe -uninstall. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Ask Toolbar Updater's main file takes about 1.33 MB (1391272 bytes) and is called Updater.exe.
Ask Toolbar Updater is composed of the following executables which take 1.33 MB (1391272
bytes) on disk:
This page is about Ask Toolbar Updater version 220.127.116.1164
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Ask Toolbar Updater:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Ask Toolbar Updater is an application by the software company Ask.com. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove Ask Toolbar Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ask Toolbar Updater or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ask Toolbar Updater". The Ask Toolbar Updater application will be found automatically. After you click Ask Toolbar Updater in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Ask Toolbar Updater, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater.
8. After uninstalling Ask Toolbar Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ask Toolbar Updater that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ask Toolbar Updater with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Ask Toolbar Updater by Ask.com from your computer, we are not saying that Ask Toolbar Updater by Ask.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ask Toolbar Updater in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-12 20:45:58.633