Ask Toolbar Updater
Ask Toolbar Updater is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater from your systemAsk.com
. More info about Ask.com can be found here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\Updater folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Ask Toolbar Updater is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\Updater\Updater.exe -uninstall. The program's main executable file is labeled Updater.exe and its approximative size is 1.50 MB (1573584 bytes).
Ask Toolbar Updater installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.50 MB (1573584
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199360
of Ask Toolbar Updater. You can find below info on other application versions of Ask Toolbar Updater:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Ask Toolbar Updater is a program released by the software company Ask.com. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Ask Toolbar Updater from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ask Toolbar Updater or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ask Toolbar Updater". If it exists on your system the Ask Toolbar Updater program will be found automatically. When you click Ask Toolbar Updater in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ask Toolbar Updater, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ask Toolbar Updater.
8. After removing Ask Toolbar Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Ask Toolbar Updater which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ask Toolbar Updater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater by Ask.com from your computer, we are not saying that Ask Toolbar Updater by Ask.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 04:24:21.410