Ask Toolbar Updater
You can find on this page details on how to remove Ask Toolbar Updater for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater from your systemAsk.com
. More information about Ask.com can be read here
. Ask Toolbar Updater is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\Updater folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Ask Toolbar Updater is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\Updater\Updater.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Updater.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.33 MB (1398440 bytes) on disk.
Ask Toolbar Updater installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.33 MB (1398440
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Ask Toolbar Updater version 22.214.171.12409
only. For other Ask Toolbar Updater versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Ask Toolbar Updater we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Ask Toolbar Updater is an application marketed by Ask.com. Some users want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove Ask Toolbar Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Ask Toolbar Updater from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ask Toolbar Updater or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ask Toolbar Updater". If it is installed on your PC the Ask Toolbar Updater application will be found very quickly. When you click Ask Toolbar Updater in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ask Toolbar Updater, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater.
8. After uninstalling Ask Toolbar Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Ask Toolbar Updater that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ask Toolbar Updater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Ask Toolbar Updater by Ask.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Ask Toolbar Updater by Ask.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ask Toolbar Updater supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-14 14:59:37.733