Ask Toolbar Updater
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Ask Toolbar Updater for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater from your computerAsk.com
. You can find out more on Ask.com or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Ask.com\Updater directory (same installation drive as Windows). Ask Toolbar Updater's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Ask.com\Updater\Updater.exe -uninstall. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.64 MB (1718920 bytes) on disk and is called Updater.exe.
The executable files below are part of Ask Toolbar Updater. They occupy an average of 1.64 MB (1718920
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Ask Toolbar Updater version 188.8.131.52670
only. Click on the links below for other Ask Toolbar Updater versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\Updater\Updater.exe
Ask Toolbar Updater is a program by Ask.com. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ask Toolbar Updater or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ask Toolbar Updater". If it exists on your system the Ask Toolbar Updater app will be found very quickly. When you select Ask Toolbar Updater in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Ask Toolbar Updater, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ask Toolbar Updater.
8. After removing Ask Toolbar Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Ask Toolbar Updater that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ask Toolbar Updater with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Ask Toolbar Updater by Ask.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Ask Toolbar Updater by Ask.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ask Toolbar Updater supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 02:27:22.827