Ask Toolbar Updater
Ask Toolbar Updater is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater from your computerAsk.com
. You can find out more on Ask.com or check for application updates here
. Ask Toolbar Updater is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Ask.com\Updater folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing Ask Toolbar Updater is C:\Program Files\Ask.com\Updater\Updater.exe -uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Updater.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.50 MB (1573576 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Ask Toolbar Updater. They occupy 1.50 MB (1573576
bytes) on disk.
This data is about Ask Toolbar Updater version 184.108.40.206066
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Ask Toolbar Updater:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you want to remove Ask Toolbar Updater from your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Ask Toolbar Updater is an application released by the software company Ask.com. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Ask Toolbar Updater or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ask Toolbar Updater". If it is installed on your PC the Ask Toolbar Updater app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Ask Toolbar Updater in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Ask Toolbar Updater, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater.
8. After removing Ask Toolbar Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ask Toolbar Updater which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ask Toolbar Updater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater by Ask.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Ask Toolbar Updater by Ask.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-08 17:11:27.660