Ask Toolbar Updater
You can find on this page details on how to remove Ask Toolbar Updater for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater from your PCAsk.com
. Open here
for more info on Ask.com. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Ask.com\Updater directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Ask.com\Updater\Updater.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater. The program's main executable file occupies 1.49 MB (1561768 bytes) on disk and is titled Updater.exe.
Ask Toolbar Updater installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.49 MB (1561768
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Ask Toolbar Updater version 188.8.131.5237
alone. Click on the links below for other Ask Toolbar Updater versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Ask Toolbar Updater is an application offered by Ask.com. Some computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Ask Toolbar Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ask Toolbar Updater or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ask Toolbar Updater". If it is installed on your PC the Ask Toolbar Updater application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Ask Toolbar Updater in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Ask Toolbar Updater, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ask Toolbar Updater.
8. After removing Ask Toolbar Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ask Toolbar Updater that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ask Toolbar Updater with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Ask Toolbar Updater by Ask.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Ask Toolbar Updater by Ask.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ask Toolbar Updater supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 06:03:03.240