Ask Toolbar Updater
You can find on this page details on how to remove Ask Toolbar Updater for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater from your computerAsk.com
. Take a look here
for more info on Ask.com. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\Updater directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove Ask Toolbar Updater by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\Updater\Updater.exe -uninstall. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled Updater.exe and its approximative size is 1.50 MB (1573576 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Ask Toolbar Updater. They occupy 1.50 MB (1573576
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Ask Toolbar Updater version 18.104.22.168496
alone. For other Ask Toolbar Updater versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Ask Toolbar Updater is an application marketed by Ask.com. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase Ask Toolbar Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Ask Toolbar Updater or simply click the Search field and type in "Ask Toolbar Updater". The Ask Toolbar Updater program will be found very quickly. When you click Ask Toolbar Updater in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Ask Toolbar Updater, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater.
8. After removing Ask Toolbar Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ask Toolbar Updater which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ask Toolbar Updater with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Ask Toolbar Updater by Ask.com from your PC, we are not saying that Ask Toolbar Updater by Ask.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ask Toolbar Updater supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-25 11:10:19.843