Ask Toolbar Updater
Ask Toolbar Updater is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater from your computerAsk.com
. More info about Ask.com can be read here
. Usually the Ask Toolbar Updater program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Ask.com\Updater folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Ask Toolbar Updater is C:\Program Files\Ask.com\Updater\Updater.exe -uninstall. Updater.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.49 MB (1557160 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Ask Toolbar Updater. They occupy about 1.49 MB (1557160
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Ask Toolbar Updater version 188.8.131.5254
only. Click on the links below for other Ask Toolbar Updater versions:
...click to view all...
Ask Toolbar Updater is a program by the software company Ask.com. Some users try to erase this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Ask Toolbar Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Ask Toolbar Updater or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ask Toolbar Updater". The Ask Toolbar Updater app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Ask Toolbar Updater in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ask Toolbar Updater, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ask Toolbar Updater.
8. After uninstalling Ask Toolbar Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ask Toolbar Updater which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ask Toolbar Updater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater by Ask.com from your PC, we are not saying that Ask Toolbar Updater by Ask.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-04-11 10:33:29.857