Ask Toolbar Updater
Ask Toolbar Updater is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater from your PCAsk.com
. More data about Ask.com can be found here
. Usually the Ask Toolbar Updater program is found in the C:\Program Files\Ask.com\Updater folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Ask.com\Updater\Updater.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Ask Toolbar Updater. Ask Toolbar Updater's primary file takes about 1.57 MB (1644680 bytes) and is called Updater.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Ask Toolbar Updater. They take 1.57 MB (1644680
bytes) on disk.
This data is about Ask Toolbar Updater version 22.214.171.124191
only. You can find below info on other versions of Ask Toolbar Updater:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Ask Toolbar Updater.Registry that is not removed:
Ask Toolbar Updater is an application offered by the software company Ask.com. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Ask Toolbar Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Ask Toolbar Updater or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ask Toolbar Updater". If it exists on your system the Ask Toolbar Updater app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Ask Toolbar Updater in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Ask Toolbar Updater, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater.
8. After removing Ask Toolbar Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ask Toolbar Updater which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ask Toolbar Updater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ask Toolbar Updater by Ask.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Ask Toolbar Updater by Ask.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ask Toolbar Updater supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 14:09:19.017