This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Wajam for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Wajam from your computerWajam
. Go over here
for more information on Wajam. Click on http://www.wajam.com
to get more data about Wajam on Wajam's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\WWE folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Wajam is C:\Program Files\WWE\WWE_uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. wajam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.26 MB (1319936 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Wajam. They occupy an average of 4.05 MB (4242904
bytes) on disk.
- wajam.exe (1.26 MB)
- wajam_64.exe (2.37 MB)
- WWE_uninstall.exe (426.46 KB)
The current web page applies to Wajam version 126.96.36.1991.0
only. You can find here a few links to other Wajam versions:
...click to view all...
Wajam is an application by the software company Wajam. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Wajam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Wajam from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Wajam or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wajam". If it exists on your system the Wajam application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Wajam in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Wajam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wajam:
- The software company is: http://www.wajam.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WWE\WWE_uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Wajam.
8. After uninstalling Wajam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Wajam which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wajam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Wajam by Wajam from your PC, we are not saying that Wajam by Wajam is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wajam in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-03 18:20:57.920