Wajam is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Wajam from your systemWajam
. More information on Wajam can be found here
. You can see more info about Wajam at http://www.technologiesaintjoseph.com
. Usually the Wajam program is placed in the C:\Program Files\WajInternetEn folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Wajam by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WajInternetEn\WWE_uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Wajam's primary file takes around 1.58 MB (1653248 bytes) and is called wajam.exe.
The executable files below are part of Wajam. They occupy an average of 2.42 MB (2539295
bytes) on disk.
- wajam.exe (1.58 MB)
- WWE_uninstall.exe (865.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168.0
of Wajam. You can find below info on other releases of Wajam:
...click to view all...
Wajam has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Wajam:
The files below remain on your disk by Wajam's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\WajInternetEn
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WajInternetEn\Uninstall Wajam
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\WajInternetEn\dlls\mjkoo.dll
- C:\Program Files\WajInternetEn\dlls\vowtd.dll
- C:\Program Files\WajInternetEn\logos\amazon.ico
- C:\Program Files\WajInternetEn\logos\argos.ico
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\WajInternetEn Monitor\ImagePath
Wajam is an application by Wajam. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove Wajam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Wajam from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Wajam or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wajam". The Wajam app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Wajam in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Wajam, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wajam:
- The publisher is: http://www.technologiesaintjoseph.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WajInternetEn\WWE_uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Wajam.
8. After uninstalling Wajam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wajam that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wajam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Wajam by Wajam from your computer, nor are we saying that Wajam by Wajam is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wajam supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-25 15:23:54.397