How to uninstall Wajam from your system
Wajam is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by Wajam
. You can find out more on Wajam or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Wajam at http://www.wajam.com
. Wajam is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Wajam folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Wajam's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Wajam\uninstall.exe. Wajam's primary file takes around 46.50 KB (47616 bytes) and is called WajamHttpServer.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Wajam. They occupy about 919.90 KB (941980
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (736.57 KB)
- makecert.exe (54.33 KB)
- WajamHttpServer.exe (46.50 KB)
- WajamInternetEnhancer.exe (82.50 KB)
The current page applies to Wajam version 2.152.5
only. You can find below info on other releases of Wajam:
...click to view all...
Wajam has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
A way to delete Wajam from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Wajam is a program offered by the software company Wajam. Some people decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Wajam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Wajam or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wajam". If it exists on your system the Wajam application will be found very quickly. After you select Wajam in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Wajam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wajam:
- The publisher is: http://www.wajam.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wajam\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Wajam.
8. After removing Wajam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Wajam that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wajam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows Vista (6.0)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows XP (5.1)
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Wajam by Wajam from your computer, we are not saying that Wajam by Wajam is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wajam supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 21:10:35.960