This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Wajam for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Wajam from your systemWajam
. More info about Wajam can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.technologiestuart.com
if you want to read more on Wajam on Wajam's website. Usually the Wajam program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\WNEn directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Wajam by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WNEn\WWE_uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called WWE_uninstall.exe and it has a size of 896.14 KB (917644 bytes).
Wajam installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.85 MB (6136472
bytes) on disk.
- 23ad382c1cadf03885b3724271353b2c.exe (2.16 MB)
- 34442face789bba7dbf30dbe022edb11.exe (510.74 KB)
- c6f303607d4504c01161eb606a457907.exe (1.74 MB)
- df9ae76c37c76772e641d84dfec8f735.exe (588.78 KB)
- WWE_uninstall.exe (896.14 KB)
This info is about Wajam version 184.108.40.206.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of Wajam:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Wajam.Directories that were found:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Wajam:
- C:\PUserNameogUserNameam Files\WNEn
- C:\PUserNameogUserNameamData\MicUserNameosoft\Windows\StaUserNamet Menu\PUserNameogUserNameams\WNEn\Uninstall Wajam
Many times the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\PUserNameogUserNameam Files\WNEn\8da8cf43b74a2c9363c2bb0abbd7173f.exe
- C:\PUserNameogUserNameam Files\WNEn\b5a6e143f73444d598eaaa6cd7ca9ee3.exe
- C:\PUserNameogUserNameam Files\WNEn\logos\amazon.ico
- C:\PUserNameogUserNameam Files\WNEn\logos\aUserNamegos.ico
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CuUserNameUserNameentContUserNameolSet\SeUserNamevices\WNEn MonitoUserName\ImagePath
Wajam is an application offered by the software company Wajam. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall Wajam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Wajam from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Wajam or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wajam". If it is installed on your PC the Wajam application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Wajam in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Wajam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wajam:
- The publisher is: http://www.technologiestuart.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WNEn\WWE_uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Wajam.
8. After uninstalling Wajam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Wajam that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wajam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wajam by Wajam from your PC, we are not saying that Wajam by Wajam is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wajam in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-11 15:15:23.773