Wajam is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Wajam from your computerWajam
. More information on Wajam can be found here
. You can read more about related to Wajam at http://www.wajam.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wajam directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Wajam is C:\Program Files (x86)\Wajam\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 61.59 KB (63072 bytes).
The executables below are part of Wajam. They occupy an average of 517.38 KB (529793
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (61.59 KB)
- update.exe (455.78 KB)
The current page applies to Wajam version 1.91
alone. For other Wajam versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Wajam is a program marketed by Wajam. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove Wajam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Wajam from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Wajam or simply click the Search field and type in "Wajam". The Wajam app will be found automatically. When you select Wajam in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Wajam, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wajam:
- The publisher is: http://www.wajam.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wajam\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Wajam.
8. After removing Wajam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wajam which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wajam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Wajam by Wajam from your computer, we are not saying that Wajam by Wajam is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wajam supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-30 02:24:08.450