You can find below details on how to remove Wajam for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Wajam from your systemWajam
. Further information on Wajam can be found here
. More information about Wajam can be seen at http://www.technologiestuart.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\WNEn directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Wajam by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WNEn\WWE_uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 896.33 KB (917838 bytes) on disk and is called WWE_uninstall.exe.
The executable files below are part of Wajam. They occupy about 3.18 MB (3329539
bytes) on disk.
- 463de57e19327c1fa90a8c9a35dd4918.exe (1.80 MB)
- a066d72f067f4d12b2f54805bde1eeb0.exe (514.68 KB)
- WWE_uninstall.exe (896.33 KB)
The current web page applies to Wajam version 184.108.40.206.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Wajam releases:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Wajam is an application by the software company Wajam. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall Wajam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Wajam from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Wajam or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wajam". If it is installed on your PC the Wajam application will be found very quickly. After you click Wajam in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Wajam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wajam:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.technologiestuart.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WNEn\WWE_uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Wajam.
8. After uninstalling Wajam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Wajam which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wajam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Wajam by Wajam from your PC, we are not saying that Wajam by Wajam is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wajam in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-14 11:56:46.043