This info is about Wajam for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Wajam from your PCWajam
. You can find out more on Wajam or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.technologiesaintjoseph.com
if you want to read more on Wajam on Wajam's web page. The program is usually placed in the C:\program files\WNEn directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. Wajam's complete uninstall command line is C:\program files\WNEn\c031fb186006ac21d506b3465167f922.exe. 40350ad9fe57a97f1debf30304efc860.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 604.22 KB (618718 bytes) on disk.
Wajam installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.86 MB (4048699
bytes) on disk.
- 40350ad9fe57a97f1debf30304efc860.exe (604.22 KB)
- 6c5bc1565ebb0d6c4af5bbc32e8cc2a4.exe (2.39 MB)
- c031fb186006ac21d506b3465167f922.exe (897.59 KB)
This data is about Wajam version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find here a few links to other Wajam versions:
...click to view all...
Wajam is a program by Wajam. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase Wajam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Wajam from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Wajam or simply click the Search field and type in "Wajam". If it is installed on your PC the Wajam app will be found automatically. When you select Wajam in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Wajam, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wajam:
- The publisher is: http://www.technologiesaintjoseph.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\program files\WNEn\c031fb186006ac21d506b3465167f922.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Wajam.
8. After removing Wajam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Wajam that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wajam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Wajam by Wajam from your PC, we are not saying that Wajam by Wajam is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Wajam supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-10 16:34:01.317