You can find below detailed information on how to remove Wajam for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Wajam from your computerWajam
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Wajam. Click on http://www.preverttechnology.com
to get more info about Wajam on Wajam's website. Wajam is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\WaInterEn directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Wajam is C:\Program Files\WaInterEn\WWE_uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Wajam's main file takes about 1.72 MB (1805312 bytes) and its name is wajam.exe.
The executable files below are part of Wajam. They occupy an average of 4.71 MB (4938154
bytes) on disk.
- wajam.exe (1.72 MB)
- wajam_64.exe (2.14 MB)
- WWE_uninstall.exe (867.92 KB)
This web page is about Wajam version 18.104.22.168.0
only. For more Wajam versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Wajam we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
Wajam is an application offered by the software company Wajam. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Wajam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Wajam from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Wajam or simply click the Search field and type in "Wajam". The Wajam application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Wajam in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Wajam, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wajam:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.preverttechnology.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WaInterEn\WWE_uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Wajam.
8. After removing Wajam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Wajam which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wajam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Wajam by Wajam from your PC, we are not saying that Wajam by Wajam is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Wajam in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-09 16:01:43.927